For executive managers and leaders that active in innovation that face challenges to transform the organization or optimize the organization towards better innovation performance.
Participants have preferably >2 years experience in their current position. An individual intake is part of the application procedure.
- Alienation from daily work, setting the scene for learning and sharing knowledge
- From narratives to generic guidelines for innovation:
- Exploring the link between preferred concepts and worldviews in theorizing sessions
- Exchange of participants’ dilemmas in dialogue groups
- Conclude & edit generic guidelines for Managing Innovation
- Prepare Action Research Plan
3. Preparation for anchoring of the lessons learned
After the Course, participants will master a feasible approach for managing business innovation and:
- Will have a clear view on occurring dilemmas in managing R&D, they will understand the structural conflicts in dilemmas and will know have to handle these
- There are better, action-oriented, ways with short feedback loops that create fast learning, and avoid costly mistakes
- Are invited to generate personal guidelines on behavioral level
- Are aware that more control and information does not necessarily lead to improved or more relevant innovation.
- Know how to transform issues with scarce resources (people, time, money, …) into thinking about abundance, and the solutions will be quite different.
- Apply Socratic thinking & dialogues to arrive at generic managerial guidelines that are valuable for the company.